onsdag den 5. maj 2010



Just after I posted the vegan food blog last night I started thinking. Maybe I don't have to have a totally new blog... Maybe its just okay for me to start blogging a bit more about food here... Maybe it's time to rethink PROVINS a bit (I have actually been at it for more than a year now!-) maybe its just gonna be more about organic stuff and food.. well who knows, time will tell :-)
Made these RAW-sushi rolls the other night.

::::AVOCADO::::CUCUMBER:::WHITE CABBAGE::::CARROTS::::NORI::::AGAVE:::RICE VINEGAR:::

- Next time I am gonna chop the cabbage in the food processor and pretend it's rice :-) Tasted really good, but I doubt M would have been full afterwards...

5 kommentarer:

Isabelle sagde ...

it looks delicious ...

Brit sagde ...

Wow those look good!! I love your provins vegan header! I'll have to try some of the vegan recipes!

Hanna Päivikki sagde ...

ooh, looks so good! i wouldn't mind more things about food and organic things, it sounds very good! greetings to denmark.

lea sagde ...

mmm de ser så gode ud! jer er også med på mere mad fra PROVINS. : )

malo sagde ...

They look delicious. Wow!

About the blog content I struggle with the same question myself. Do I want a concept blog or a blog that's a mix of what I love? No answers yet.